If you really want to lose weight you have to love your fat. You have to love the overweight. You have to love the excess weight that you have, because, when what we resist persists, so do you want to let go?. The only way to let go is through love.
Love can heal anything: Overweight, Cancer, heart attacks, no matter what it is all about putting love first, so in ho’oponopono we work with the inner child, the inner child is our emotional part (subconscious mind), and it’s the one that holds all the memories and the programs.
And if you work with this part of you in the overweight, you’ll see that you can be on a diet and it is much easier, because this is the part that gets anxious or thinks that he needs the food in order to be okay.
So when you create this relationship, and you can embrace this part of you, and you can get this part of you to trust you, and get in love with you, it’s gonna do it for you.
Now, let’s take some time to become aware of these questions: why does a person want to eat excessively?, why does the body cover and protects itself with food and why does it suffer later with that protection it has created?
Any excess that the body manifests has to do with fears, fears, and insecurities of different kinds, the need to be seen and taken into account, lack of affection, the need to be heard, considered, loved, and seen by others.
All excess weight has to do in the soul with a hunger for love, security, protection, and although we do not identify now what is the exact or essential point that is sustained to manifest excess weight, it can still be done. work on all those fears, cleaning and sweeping with the ho’oponopono.
Ho’oponopono steps to lose weight
So let’s start with the steps, you can read them and then record yourself and guide yourself with that audio or learn them to be able to do them wherever you are.
- Bring your body to a state of relaxation and listening.
- Take advantage of your breath, visualizing how it oxygenates and fills every corner of your body with light.
Inhale deeply towards your belly and exhale through your mouth releasing any load you have.
- Ask all the cells of your body to accompany you by listening and to help you by releasing the memories in this healing space that you are creating.
- Go relaxing your body but keep your mind attentive.
- In this state, we are going to start using the great tool that is ho’oponopono to release all the loads and all the kilos that we have unnecessarily added to our body.
- We chose the ho’oponopono tool because of the benefits of its principles.
- And remembering the reasons why excess weight occurs in the body, first, we will recognize that we are afraid. We are going to admit that we want to be heard, we are going to make it clear that we are hungry for love, that we want hugs, containment, sharing, and that we want to feel that we are safe.
- We have to admit this in order to release the protection that we have built around our body, the receptacle of our soul.
- So, let us now feel our inner child in our hearts.
- We are going to visualize how we were when we were a child, what our body was like, our smile, this as a representation of our inner child, which is in our heart.
- And so together, the conscious mind and the inner child will be able to undo the blockage that we are unintentionally carrying.
- We begin by saying: To the divinity that dwells in us, to that divine light that we manifest within our hearts, we speak to you, divine presence that you can do everything: “Divinity, heal within me all the memories of fears and deficiencies that are mine, inherited, learned, or alien, that are causing me to make my body grow in volume since I am ready to release these fears at their core and origin, I give them to you completely and I’m sorry, I love you, thank you”.
- Thank you for releasing these memories within me, I am so sorry, forgive me. Thank you, thank you for this release, I consciously surrender, together with the total intelligence of my body, all the fat particles that I have created to protect myself, and I return them to the light from where I brought them.
- I am ready to release this imprint of fear and pain.
- We breathe deeply the light that emanates from the heart and we give a new order to the body: heal me Divinity within me and my metabolism, from all those memories that make me feel that I am pushed aside in the day to day and that make me feel hungry of love, consideration, and recognition.
- I am ready to let go of these impediments, misconceptions, inherited beliefs, and blocks that I hold, and I release them at their core and origin to free myself completely, as I am ready to change completely and in peace, releasing my extra pounds, returning to my natural body.
- I’m so sorry, forgive me, I love you. I love you dear body and thank you Divinity for intervening in this decision.
I release from the depths of my being, although I do not know how, I release the painful memories and false beliefs that make me bulk up and overeat without enjoying.
- I am ready to let go of my desire to be heard, and now I begin to consider the beauty that I am and the divine intelligence manifesting in me.
- Divinity, heal within me, any blockage, program, ideas, false beliefs, or other people’s visions, that are causing me this pain and that lead me to create volume in my body.
- I’m ready to let go and I know I can. I’m very sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you.
- Thank you Divinity, I am completely whole, releasing any memory that has so far blocked my emotional intelligence with food. I’m very sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you.
- Thanks to my beloved body for listening and manifesting this decision of trust, this decision that empowers me, remembering who I really am, giving me the value that I really have.
- I release the charges, I let go of the weights, I release all the particles where I hide in this body, returning them to the light again, to see myself as I really am, enjoying myself, my body today, as an eternal, beautiful and light being, I’m so sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you.
- Thank you, thank you to my conscience for awakening.
- As of today, while I live, while I enjoy my projects, my particular beauty, and my body is regaining its ideal weight, in great health, with agility, with flexibility, I release everything that affected me until today and made my image thicken.
- I let go of my anguish and my unnecessary baggage, I’m very sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you.
Thank you dear body for starting this beautiful process of releasing and regaining my original beauty.
That’s right, that’s how it is from today. I’m so sorry, please forgive me, thank you, thank you. I love you dear body, sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you, thank you.