Sound healing has been used for many centuries as therapy. It dates back to ancient Greece
Sound healing from the Greek “Art of the Muses.” They are the goddesses who inspired literature, art, and the knowledge of mankind.
Music 🎵 is part of us — it was never discovered. It’s innate.
We use it to express, celebrate, to entertain, etc.
And we use it to manifest. But before we discuss that, let’s talk about sound healing first.
As mentioned, the use of sound to heal dates back to ancient Greece. Since then, many philosophers such as Plato used it as it affects their emotions and souls.
Today, we use sounds in spiritual growth and medicine. Sound healing is considered as a modern medicine alternative and certain pieces of evidence suggest that using sound to heal is necessary and effective to one’s emotional and mental health.
Sound healing is a process wherein music is used to improve the health of an individual. It helps improve various aspects of life such as mental, social, emotional, and cognitive developments.
The process is very versatile — individuals who use sound healing can either simply listen or sing along. They can even play musical instruments while doing so.
How Sound Heals
Sounds create waves in the physical realm. When the waves reach our ears, they are converted into energy that reaches our brains thus triggering a response within us.
As the waves travel through our bodies, it triggers the release of hormones and alters the emotions.
Simply listening to music boosts dopamine in our brains. Dopamine brings in feelings of satisfaction and pleasures. The sound waves also release oxytocin, which is a natural painkiller.
Tools In Sound Healing
There are various sound tools and instruments that are used in sound healing. These tools create vibrations at different frequencies and they interact differently with our energy field. Some tools can resonate through our chakras while others can influence our aura.
Here Are Some Of The Tools For Sound Healing:
- Singing bowls – it is often used by striking a mallet or running the mallet around the rim of the bowl to create vibrations.
- Ghanta and Dorje – it is used by striking, clacking, or running the mallet around the rim of the bell.
- Crystal singing bowls – this is made from quartz crystal that produces vibrations that help align individuals with a single chakra for balance ⚖️ of a specific energy. It is used through striking or singing.
- Gongs – a popular sound healing instrument, the vibration that it creates helps break up stuck energy for better flow.
These are just some of the most common tools used in sound healing. Now, let’s move on to how you can use sounds and its tools to help with your manifestation process.
Sound & Manifestation
As you can see, the sound is very powerful in our lives. Thus, it becomes a powerful “tool” in manifestation. It can boost our intentions as sounds can lift us up and take us to higher vibrations.
The secret when manifesting with sound is to set clear intentions and simply be in resonance with what you want to achieve. So, before you do this, you have to be very clear about what you want to manifest in your life
Manifesting With Sounds
Imagine this, every frequency affects your body:
- 396 HZ – this frequency is used if you want to manifest an end of pain in your life. Or if you simply want to be happy!
- 417 HZ – if you want to manifest changes in your life, this frequency helps rid of traumatic experiences and induce change.
- 528 HZ – this is the natural earth frequency in which nature vibrates to repair DNA. 🌍
- 638 HZ – this is used if you want to manifest a better version of yourself towards a person. It also helps promote empathy and release anger. 👫
- 741 HZ – if you want to manifest creativity in your life, this is the right frequency for you. It will help develop your power of self-expression and creativity. 🎨
- 852 HZ – this is for people who wish to manifest a stronger spiritual state.
- 963 HZ – this is known to be the frequency of God. It will empower your inner child that will bring hope and laughter in your life.
Manifesting with sounds is simply like going in a meditation state. The difference here is, you’ll amplify your intentions with the use of sound healing tools.
Here’s A Step-By-Step Guide To Manifest Using Sounds:
- Prepare your sound healing tools.
- 😌Find a quiet place. Sit, be still, and align yourself.
- Hold your intentions while playing your sound healing tool.
- When you reach that relaxed state, let your heart expand, and slowly envision what you want to come into your life. 💖
- Feel the qualities that resonate with your desires. Let yourself build the emotions and qualities of your heart.
- Be in a state of gratitude. You can play or sing in gratitude to boost your gratefulness of receiving what you want.
I strongly suggest that you make this a habit. You can perform this manifestation process every morning or before bed — whichever is convenient for you.
Making this as part of your daily life will bring you closer to your desires. At the same time, it also relaxes you every single day.
When sound is used properly, you can change your life and change the frequencies on which you operate.
This creates a better life for you and it turns you into a better person.
May everything you want in life come to you! 💫
Align your mind, body, and soul to the tune of your deepest desires. Get your Sacred Sound Healing System today.